[AccessD] Report Grouping

Gina Hoopes hoopesg at hotmail.com
Mon Oct 13 15:51:35 CDT 2003

I can't be explaining myself properly.  My table of areas and center ranges
is as follows:
STALLWORTH - 1080400000
CHS - between "108175*" and "108176*" or like "40811*"
VCHA - between "108100*" and "108210*"
and so on ...

If I am prompted for a center range and I tell it between 108100 and 108210
I'm only going to get VCHA.  How would I get all of my areas and centers in
the report using a parameter query?

Lonnie Johnson [prodevmg at yahoo.com] wrote:

That's exactly what I said. If you put the prompting criteria for the range
in the query, they get prompted once. Then that record set is fed into your
report where the grouping has already been pre-defined. Here in the report
you an even have headers and/footers so that you may create totals, sums or
any other aggregate function you desire.

One query, one prompt, one report. I do it all the time.  Why do you think
you need many queries?