[AccessD] (OT) Propercase update for last names

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 14 12:10:08 CDT 2003

...go to www.colbyconsulting.com and dl the ProperCase sample db there
...it'll give you what you're looking for ...HTH :)

William Hindman
"The future will not belong to those who are cynical or
those who stand on the sidelines. The future will belong to those who
have passion and are willing to work hard to make our country better."
...Paul Wellstone "The Conscience of a Liberal"