[AccessD] (OT) Propercase update for last names

David McAfee DMcAfee at haascnc.com
Tue Oct 14 15:20:22 CDT 2003

Oleg, I also made one up several years back. The code is a bit ugly, but it works great. I even allow an optional parameter to prompt the user if they want to correct certain 2 and 3 letter words such as:

 In the example "AAA Insurance", do you want to choose:

		1. aaa
		2. Aaa
		3. AAA

Check it out at:

http://www.rogersaccesslibrary.com/OtherLibraries.asp#McAfee,David

(I'll get around to cleaning up the code "Some" day :)

HTH
David McAfee