[AccessD] Import Excel Dates into Access

Oleg_123 at xuppa.com Oleg_123 at xuppa.com
Tue Oct 14 15:58:23 CDT 2003

Mark,

as far as I know (not 100% sure) Short Date is just a format, the record
10/14/2003 4:56:45 will be kept as such, but if choose "short date" the
table will only show the first part. As far as I know if you write just
10/14/2003, the sysem will assume you meant 12 midnight; and all
calculations such as such subtructing that date from Now() would use 12
midnight. I don't imagine format having any impact on calculations, but
perhaps someone else will have a diff opinion

Oleg
(not Oleg_123)