[AccessD] OT: Alternative to NT TaskManager

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Tue Oct 14 16:32:06 CDT 2003

Try this...

Public Declare Function DestroyWindow Lib "user32" (ByVal hwnd As Long) As
Long

Function fDestroyWindow(WindowName As String)
On Error GoTo erlevel
Dim winHwnd As Long
Dim RetVal As Long
winHwnd = FindWindow(vbNullString, WindowName)
If winHwnd <> 0 Then
RetVal = DestroyWindow(winHwnd)
End If
erlevel:
End Function

It's probably not the best method.....I know there are API's to kill
threads, but this was in an old project of mine, so it was the first thing I
had handy.

Drew