[AccessD] (OT) Propercase update for last names

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 14 21:35:41 CDT 2003

...same here ...a user updatable lookup table is the only way I know of
handling all of the different situations ...especially differences in
international capitalization and character glyphs ...that's why I
recommended Oleg visit Colby's site to dl Dave Bell's Proper Case sample db
...I use a variation of it in all of my apps. :)

William Hindman
"The future will not belong to those who are cynical or
those who stand on the sidelines. The future will belong to those who
have passion and are willing to work hard to make our country better."
...Paul Wellstone "The Conscience of a Liberal"