[AccessD] Number vs text data type

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Wed Oct 15 15:05:23 CDT 2003

"Why sacrifice any speed, to accomodate unknown future variables?" Drew

...said the code guru as he inserted two digit year dates into his new
program back in '83 :))))))

William Hindman
"The future will not belong to those who are cynical or
those who stand on the sidelines. The future will belong to those who
have passion and are willing to work hard to make our country better."
...Paul Wellstone "The Conscience of a Liberal"