[AccessD] More Date issues

Charlotte Foust cfoust at infostatsystems.com
Wed Oct 15 18:16:04 CDT 2003

We generally set the display formats to a medium date, which seems to be
fairly uniform and can at least be read everywhere and makes it
perfectly obvious which is the day and which is the month.  Dates can
still be entered in short date format, and the regional settings
interprets that to display it in medium format.

Charlotte Foust