[AccessD] Highligt Row in Continuous Form

Thu Oct 16 15:10:00 CDT 2003

One really simple way to do this is to set the background color of all the
controls on the details section to 'Transparent'. This will result in all
controls showing the background color of the form except for the control
with the focus, which will show up white. You could also put a rectangle
control on the detail section which is colored the way you wish and then
send it to the back.

Lambert