[AccessD] Vba and Office

Mike and Doris Manning mikedorism at ntelos.net
Fri Oct 17 08:02:48 CDT 2003

I agree with you, John.  I just started swimming in the VS.NET pool myself.
The hardest part for me is getting used to the Object-Oriented stuff but
your framework and class examples over the years really helped to cut the
learning curve on that quite a bit.

I just made my first user control (a time picker using a textbox and some
domainupdown controls) and it was a lot of fun...

Doris Manning
Database Administrator
Hargrove Inc.
www.hargroveinc.com