[AccessD] Vba and Office

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Fri Oct 17 13:52:35 CDT 2003

If we are going to do this, I would suggest a .net list.  The death of a
list is no traffic, and if we group all .net development into a single list
until it gets up to critical mass, then we could consider splitting off the
pieces.  In the end, I think very little traffic would be c# specific as
opposed to "how does this framework widget work".

At this point, all such traffic is happening under the VB list.

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com