[AccessD] Highligt Row in Continuous Form

Jim Dettman jimdettman at earthlink.net
Fri Oct 17 13:54:55 CDT 2003

Mark,

  You can do it strictly with OnCurrent.  See code below. varLastRecord and
lngOriginalColor are module level variables.

Jim Dettman
President,
Online Computer Services of WNY, Inc.
(315) 699-3443
jimdettman at earthlink.net

Private Sub Form_Current()

  Dim rst As Recordset

  Set rst = Me.RecordsetClone

  ' Set background color of last record back to default.
  If IsEmpty(varLastRecord) Then
    ' Nothing to do
  Else
      rst.Bookmark = varLastRecord
      rst.Edit
        rst![DisplayColorFlag] = lngOriginalColor
      rst.Update
      Set rst = Nothing
  End If

  ' Now set current record color, then change to something else
  varLastRecord = Me.Bookmark

  lngOriginalColor = Me![DisplayColorFlag]
  Me![DisplayColorFlag] = 3

End Sub