[AccessD] still struggling with inserting to access table

Developer Developer at UltraDNT.com
Fri Oct 17 14:46:36 CDT 2003

>problems for last Names thats have apostrophe

You need double singles for these names (or any value in a sql string
with an apostrophe in it).  Surround the value with a Replace ...

Replace(arecord(0), "'","''")

I notice a lot of 97 on the list, Replace is only in 2k+.  I have a
function for 97 somewhere, but you could write it with mid, loop the
string, put in '' if you find '

Hth,
Steve