[AccessD] RVBA question

John B. john at winhaven.net
Sat Oct 18 10:56:04 CDT 2003

Thanks to all that answered this. I couldn't speciffically remember
prefixing my parameters but they are all prefixed. Erwin reminded me why - I
have FMS tools check all of my variables and prefix them to RVBA standards
for me. So, I guess it's a no-brainer for me on this, I'm going to prefix
them. It takes no extra work on my part :o)

JB