AW: [AccessD] Treeview and Listview Displays

Sad Der accessd666 at yahoo.com
Mon Oct 20 07:28:44 CDT 2003

??Question you've got a many-to-many between you're
products table and you're parts table, correct?

So you would have:
Tablename: Product
Fields: ID(=Primary Key), Description
Values:
ID     Description
7      Table
9      Chair

Suppose the table and chair both use the same wooden
'leg'

Tablename: Parts
Fields: ID (=Primary Key), Description
Values:
ID     Description
1006   WoodenLeg

If you would create a table that holds the
relationships between products and parts, eg tblBOM,
with the fields ID_Products and ID_Parts. this would
create the following:
ID_Products   ID_PARTS
7             1006
9             1009

Wich are unique! Or did I miss something?

Hope this is what you need.

Regards

Sander