[AccessD] OT - Survey

Drew Wutka DWUTKA at marlow.com
Mon Oct 20 11:03:29 CDT 2003

I think this is applicable to the list, so I'm replying here.

VB 6.0 to do a majority of the dirty work.  It is easy to develop in, and it
actually runs much faster then raw ASP.  As far as the web pages themselves,
it's a toss-up between FP, MS Script Editor (the one that comes with FP
2002), and Notepad.  I use all three quite often.  I find I use the MSSE the
most though, the version that comes with FP 2002 autocompletes HTML tags, so
it's very handy.  I write almost everything in HTML that way, unless I need
to make it 'pretty'.

Drew