[AccessD] Question for Aussies and New Zealanders

Stephen Bond stephen at bondsoftware.co.nz
Mon Oct 20 12:16:53 CDT 2003

Arthur,

New Zealand used to have provinces but they have had no legal authority for many years, they are now used mainly to form the basis for parochial arguments on the sporting field and in the pub.

For the future, some of us who transplanted from the North Island to the South Island many years ago do see the benefits of an independent Southern nation.  Watch this space ...<g>

Stephen Bond