[AccessD] Web based Project

Stuart Sanders stuart at pacific.net.hk
Mon Oct 20 20:58:23 CDT 2003

Reminds me heavily of the Canadian/US thing...

How to insult a Canadian ... Call him an American

How to insult a Kiwi ... Call him an Aussie

Quite easy to make the mistake here in an international city like Hong Kong at
first.  After a while you either don't care (which some don't) or are a little
more careful what you say :)

Stuart