[AccessD] Web based Project

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 20 22:41:55 CDT 2003

....on XP things like HP lasers and desk jets just install with a quick
message flash that requires no intervention and most users don't even notice
...you can plug one in live and it will pick it up and install the drivers
without a reboot in most cases ...MS finally got PnP figured out after about
three time around the block :)

...that of course assumes that the manufacturer paid attention to the MS PnP
and Printer API specs ...which in your part of the world can be assuming a
lot :)

William Hindman
So, then, to every man his chance -- to every man, regardless of his birth,
his shining golden opportunity -- to every man his right to live, to work,
to be himself, to become whatever his manhood and his vision can combine to
make him -- this, seeker, is the promise of America.
-- Thomas Wolfe