[AccessD] Compact/decompile

Stuart Sanders stuart at pacific.net.hk
Mon Oct 20 23:16:23 CDT 2003

Yeah this seems to be the issue.

For the most part my dbs are in Acc2000 format.  Except this one and it isn't
small, so it never really hit me until I tried cutting out 95% of it and
compacting.

I've had issues with AXP crashing on couple of forms that A2K doesn't blink at,
and haven't figured why ... Nor looked that hard when staying in A2K format
fixed it.  Might also be related if AXP is leaving so much crap behind.

Stuart