[AccessD] Compact/decompile

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 21 00:54:50 CDT 2003

...yeah, besides the cretinous "help" system, its the only real fault I've
found with XP which is why I migrated everything to it but still use the A2K
file format ...simply unbelievable that MS hasn't fixed such a major bug :)

William Hindman
So, then, to every man his chance -- to every man, regardless of his birth,
his shining golden opportunity -- to every man his right to live, to work,
to be himself, to become whatever his manhood and his vision can combine to
make him -- this, seeker, is the promise of America.
-- Thomas Wolfe