[AccessD] A97 - SQL Linked Table

Stuart Sanders stuart at pacific.net.hk
Tue Oct 21 07:04:50 CDT 2003

This particular implementation was for linking to a local temp db.  So
calculations can be run on the local PC (copy data to local PC once as opposed
to hogging network bandwidth) and then when the database is closed it removes
the links and deletes the temp db.  Also keeps bloat out of the local mde.

Stuart