[AccessD] Replace Function

Oleg_123 at xuppa.com Oleg_123 at xuppa.com
Tue Oct 21 08:27:48 CDT 2003

thanks Jim. I alredy found it --

Public Function Replace(ByRef strText As String, strSearch As String,
strReplace As String) As String
Dim lngStrPos As Long

lngStrPos = InStr(1, strText, strSearch)
    Do While lngStrPos <> 0
        strText = Left$(strText, lngStrPos - 1) & strReplace &
Mid$(strText, lngStrPos + 1)
        lngStrPos = InStr(1, strText, strSearch)
    Loop
    Replace = strText
End Function