[AccessD] Access XP

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Tue Oct 21 10:19:12 CDT 2003

...uninstall the OfficeXP version ...then install OfficeXP Developer which
includes Office XP + Access + the developer utilities ...you can install
Developer over an existing Office but the chances of getting a bad install
are, ime, much higher ...HTH :)

William Hindman
"How can there possibly be liberty and justice for all,
when, in the name of justice, people claim rights to income,
food, housing, education, health care, transportation, ad
infinitum? We can't. Positive rights to receive such things,
absent an obligation to earn them, must violate others' liberty,
by taking some of their income without their consent. They are
really just wishes, convertible into benefits for some only by
employing the government to violate others' rights not to have
what is theirs taken." --Prof. Gary Galles of Pepperdine University