[AccessD] Access Stays Open

Jim Dettman jimdettman at earthlink.net
Tue Oct 21 11:30:31 CDT 2003

Charlotte/Virginia,

 FYI I was just involved in another situation where Access hung at close.  A
DoCmd.Restore (I believe JC ran into this as well some time back for the
same reason) that involves a form with a subform.  With that one line of
code commented out, Access would exit fine.

 This should be appearing in the MSKB in the not too distant future as
Microsoft became involved and has the bug documented.

Jim Dettman
President,
Online Computer Services of WNY, Inc.
(315) 699-3443