[AccessD] Re: Upsize wizard in A2K

Robert L. Stewart rl_stewart at highstream.net
Tue Oct 21 13:13:55 CDT 2003

Mark,

It should be able to do it.  It maybe the setting for DRI on teh SQL Server
side that is causing the problem.  I have not used the wizard in a long
time because of the way it names things and the amount of fixing I have to
do after it does its thing.  I prefer to get in there and get the foreign
key, constraints, and so on named to a specific convention.  I use ERWin to
move the structure from Access to SQL Server, Oracle, etc.  It is a high
end entity relationship modeling tool.

If you want, send the empty database to me and I can reverse engineer it
into ERWin and send you the DDL for SQL Server for it.

Robert