[AccessD] Re: Upsize wizard in A2K

Mark Whittinghill mwhittinghill at symphonyinfo.com
Tue Oct 21 15:20:57 CDT 2003

The DRI looks fine to me on the SQL Server side.  I only upsized the table
structure and am using DTS to import the data.  This is kind of a one-off,
so it's quicker to finish it manually with what I know.  Thanks for the
offer, but I already have the structure done and am in the middle of the
imports.  I'll look into ERWin, though, cuz I'm going to be doing more of
this in the future.

Mark Whittinghill
Symphony Information Services
763-391-7400