[AccessD] Heck of an Access Question

Frank Tanner III pctech at mybellybutton.com
Tue Oct 21 15:30:31 CDT 2003

No.  There are only two questionnaires.  Active
customers and inactive customers.

Anyone that has purchased within the last 12 months in
an active customer.  Anything over that is an
inactive.

The forms themselves are not dynamic in which
questions they ask.  The only dynamic part of the form
is the contact information and the items that they
purchased.  Which is what we're trying to distill down
to one record per customer.

A customer may have purchased one, two, three, or more
items in their last purchased.  The program (SAP) that
is used o invoice the customers creates a distinct row
for each item purchased, but the customer info and the
invoice number all match.  So, based on the customer
info and the invoice number I need to distill all
records, for that particular purchase, into one record
with the non-matching items, like the purchased items
descriptions, concatenated into one field in the
record.

Basically, turn.

Joe   11911     vaccuum
Joe   11911     cleaner