[AccessD] ..Performance ADO - DAO ..

Haslett, Andrew andrew.haslett at ilc.gov.au
Tue Oct 21 18:41:46 CDT 2003

Agreed on the split DB.  I was thinking of a single database.

Guess I've done a fair bit of web stuff lately and keeping connections open
is a 'no-no'.  Especially with ADO where you can utilise connection
poooling.

Access is a different story through, especially considering its often
pulling entire tables/recordsets across the network to the FE.

Cheers,