[AccessD] Free Online Temp Storage

DJK(John) Robinson djkr at msn.com
Wed Oct 22 07:00:29 CDT 2003

Kath

I assume you are limited by mailbox constraints?  And of course you
compacted before zipping?

If you have WinZip 8.1 (does anybody NOT have this?) then you can use it to
split the Zip file into manageable chunks, easily reassembled at the client
site, and mail one a time.  2.9MB is not much, so there should be only a few
chunks.

I've done this for such one-off situations;  it's a breeze.

John