[AccessD] Free Online Temp Storage

Kath Pelletti SDSSoftware at optusnet.com.au
Wed Oct 22 07:41:52 CDT 2003

Yep - message back from client was "The recipient(s) indicated below did not receive this message
because their mailbox size limit would have been exceeded. It has
been returned and it is recommended that you contact the recipient
and request that space be made available within their mailbox."
Yes I do have version 8.1 but didn't know that I could split the zip file - so I will look into that. Thanks.

William's tip led me to find a tool called GSplit which I am testing now and it looks good (and free).

The hassle with these  things is that I don't want my client to have to jump through any hoops to receive the file - you know what I mean - not having to rejoin split files - but maybe that's the only way for now.

I remember that there used to be a website called XShare (or something like that) where you could 5 or 10 MB of data, allocate a password. Anyone with the password could retrieve the file simply by clicking on the link.....they all seem to be with ongoing paid up membership now.

Kath