[AccessD] A2K: Regsvr32 assistance please

paul.hartland at fsmail.net paul.hartland at fsmail.net
Wed Oct 22 08:29:50 CDT 2003

Couldn't you write a batch file to register the ocx and then shell out to the batch file ?
Paul

Message date : Oct 22 2003, 02:23 PM
>From : Darren DICK
To : AccessD List
Copy to :
Subject : [AccessD] A2K: Regsvr32 assistance please
Hello all
I just want to set a quick and dirty bit of code to register an ocx
I know about shell and how to get it to work.
I also know about regsvr and how to get it to work

Problem is RegSvr accepts command line parameters and I can't get it
and shell to work together on the same line
I need to get something like the following to work (pseudo code)...

Shell("C:\Winnt\System32\regsvr.exe",1) "C:\Winnt\system32\comctl32.ocx"

any takers??

Many thanks

Darren