[AccessD] Re-Posted: Switch between Specific Printer and default.

John Skolits askolits at ot.com
Wed Oct 22 20:48:29 CDT 2003

I didn't get a response from this and I could really use the help. This is
holding me up on a delivering a project so if anyone has and code to do
this, it would be greatly appreciated.

I just want to change the option for a report between Default printer and
Specific printer in code. Do I have to use DEVMODE and DEVNAMES structures
to do this? Access 2000.

I read Chap 10 of the Dev Handbook but it doesn't really explain 'easily'
how to change that setting. It's fairly non-descript when it comes to
changing that particular report's option.

John