[AccessD] Zip Code questions (was: Number vs text data type)

Bob Gajewski rbgajewski at adelphia.net
Wed Oct 22 21:55:58 CDT 2003

Arthur

To further help answer your question about "do any start with zero, etc", I
have a small DB with accompanying CBF that contains all U.S. zip codes and
the code to populate city and state fields based upon the zip code input.
Yours (and anyone else's) for the asking ... off-list, of course!

Regards,
Bob Gajewski