[AccessD] list every field bound to a control

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Thu Oct 23 20:05:37 CDT 2003

LOL, yep too easy.  I was hoping for someone who actually used it.  I need
it sorted so I can find things in the listing.  I can whip out what you
wrote in about 5 minutes.  Sorting is another matter.  I actually have a
sort I wrote one time that sorts stuff going into a collection.  Guess I
need to dig it out.

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com