[AccessD] Re: [] Virus mail

John B. john at winhaven.net
Fri Oct 24 08:54:20 CDT 2003

Dittos to that! My little red exclamation point in the sys tray has been
blinking constantly for the last week or two.

I had been getting dozens of the aft mentioned viruses a couple of weeks
ago. I looked in the headers and asked the ISP to check into to it and
apparently either they did or by some coincidence the infected person did
something about it.
?

John B.