[AccessD] Virus mail

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Fri Oct 24 12:04:14 CDT 2003

Symantec was slated to included spyware detectors in their 2004 line-up. I
don't know if it made it or not because they are being sued by Gator over
the issue.

One cable company installs monitoring software (which is the positive term
for spyware). I read through their EULA and its looks like they left the
door open to use it as spyware if they so decide.