[AccessD] Re: Linksys wpc11 v2.5 wireless pc card for laptop

Francisco H Tapia my.lists at verizon.net
Fri Oct 24 18:27:46 CDT 2003

Hello,
there have been a few threads already spinning around that really don't
have anything to do w/ Access but are welcomed threads due to
information on computers or the like.  I'd like to remind everyone that
we do have a "TECH" list which is available at www.databaseadvisors.com
if you are a member youc can easily post by sending mail to
dba-tech at databaseadvisors.com

This really will help us continue some traffic to this list where these
topics are very much ON TOPIC rather than OT.

Thanks for following along,

--
-Francisco