[AccessD] BE Updater questions

Arthur Fuller artful at rogers.com
Fri Oct 24 21:22:32 CDT 2003

I have never downloaded this and never used it because only now in the
last several years have I been concerned with MDBs. But now I'm
performing surgery on an MDB and the surgery is radical. I am adding
columns, replacing char PKs with autonum PKs, normalizing subtables into
actual tables and so on.

I can't believe that BE Updater can handle the radical surgeries I am
performing. Someone on the project please tell me I'm wrong -- it could
save me writing many lines of code.

Arthur

---