[AccessD] Number vs text data type

Gustav Brock gustav at cactus.dk
Sat Oct 25 09:33:45 CDT 2003

Hi all

If you are bored to death by the discussion on datatypes why not use a
typeless (and completely free public domain) engine!

  http://www.sqlite.org/

  http://www.sqlite.org/datatypes.html

  http://www.sqlite.org/cvstrac/wiki?p=SqliteWrappers

It handles TB size databases and claims to be faster than MySQL. It
is, however, not well suited for multiuser applications.

/gustav