[AccessD] Yes. Another Silly Access Question.

William Hindman wdhindman at bellsouth.net
Mon Oct 27 12:07:20 CST 2003

...I'm sorry Frank but this doesn't sound like much of a "reason" at all
...you're violating data normalization rules all over the place and creating
tables where a simple flag field and query would be much more apropos ...I
realize that you may not control things as much as you'd like but this
sounds like something a network engineer would build rather than a database
designer ...I thought Drew was on the mark before and even more so now :((((

William Hindman
<http://www.freestateproject.org> - Do you want liberty in your lifetime?