[AccessD] A really silly and dumb - maybe even ridiculous -access question

John Bartow john at winhaven.net
Mon Oct 27 16:10:50 CST 2003

Hi Charlotte,
Thanks for responding. Yes there is a reason it is stored. It is the only
image I store in any of my database apps. The rest I use from files as you
suggested. This is probably why I don't have a clue as to what to do here.

I could spend a couple of hours reading up on it but I thought somebody here
would have some experience in doing this and be able to point me in the
right direction :o)

JB