[AccessD] Creating a Bulleted List

Rocky Smolin - Beach Access Software bchacc at san.rr.com
Mon Oct 27 23:44:21 CST 2003

Well, I'm trying to gild the lily by making it look like a hanging indent -
that is, a multi-line section of text would all be left adjusted with the
bullet to the left of the first line.  Just pre-pending the bullet to the
text will work, I suppose, if I can't get it to look like a bulleted list in
a Word doc.

Rocky