[AccessD] Yes. Another Silly Access Question.

Frank Tanner III pctech at mybellybutton.com
Tue Oct 28 11:59:24 CST 2003

Tried that.  Lost that battle.  Mainly because I shot
myself in the foot in two manners.

First, I designed an integrated Helpdesk/Asset
Management/Knowledge Base application from scratch
using MS Access.

Second, I designed and created a front-end for data
gathering for out telephone switching system, again
using MS Access.

So, now, because I created tools that are purpose
built to help me do my job, I am not the official
"Access Expert".  It sucks....hehehe

=== message truncated ===