Betreft: [AccessD] Re: Performance ADO - DAO or ??

MartyConnelly martyconnelly at shaw.ca
Tue Oct 28 12:15:23 CST 2003

Don't forget the SQL Server 7 Patches for MSDE 1.0
http://www.microsoft.com/sql/downloads/sp4.asp?&SD=TECH&LN=EN-CA&gssnb=1
http://support.microsoft.com/default.aspx?scid=kb;en-us;Q327068&sd=tech
MSDE 1.0 is not affected by Slammer worm
You cant have msde 1.0 and 2.0 on the same machine but does anyone know
if you can run Access 2000 with MSDE 2.0?