[AccessD] Access database on the Internet

James Barash James at fcidms.com
Tue Oct 28 17:01:45 CST 2003

Steve,
I've done that. My web host has a special directory to upload Access
databases into and then allows me to create a dsn to use in asp pages.
You must use ADO to access the data so it isn't like an ODBC link. It
does not allow links from outside so you can't create an Access
front-end and link to the tables, you must create asp pages for all data
access. You need to make sure their MDAC supports your version of
Access. I can probably dig up the connection string I use if you need
it.

James Barash