[AccessD] brain farts

John Colby jcolby at colbyconsulting.com
Wed Oct 29 23:15:08 CST 2003

Hey, have you looked at the LWS stuff?  It's starting to get exciting.  I
have a video database up as a demo, with the LWS forms residing out in the
LWS MDA and getting their data out of the video database using a syntax
like:

    strSQL = "SELECT [usystblLWSGroup].[LWSG_ID],
[usystblLWSGroup].[LWSG_Name] FROM usystblLWSGroup in '" &
CurrentProject.Path & "\" & CurrentProject.Name & "' ORDER BY
[usystblLWSGroup].[LWSG_Name]; "
    Me.RecordSource = strSQL

Notice the

FROM usystblLWSGroup in '" & CurrentProject.Path & "\" & CurrentProject.Name
& "'

Cool stuff, allowing me to keep the forms themselves in the MDA and yet load
the data from the FE.

John W. Colby
www.colbyconsulting.com