[AccessD] Continuous Forms

Dale Kalsow dkalsow at yahoo.com
Thu Oct 30 08:47:23 CST 2003

that my be true in A97 but xp gives the message each time you try to change it back to Continous Forms.

Thanks any!

Andy Lacey <andy at minstersystems.co.uk> wrote:
Dale
I'm still on A97 (I know, ancient history) but in that you can ignore the
message about Continuous forms not being allowed in a subform. Access gives
you the message, sets your form to Single Form, but all you have to do is go
into the form's properties and change it back to Continuous and voila. I do
it all the time. God knows why the message even exists. Hope AXP the same.
--
Andy Lacey
http://www.minstersystems.co.uk