[AccessD] OT Networking at home (complete NOVICE)

Jim Dettman jimdettman at earthlink.net
Thu Oct 30 11:41:33 CST 2003

Frank,

<<Pretty much all of the ones over about $50 come with a
packet filtering firewall.>>

  Yes, but it's typically limited in what you can do with it.  The cheaper
models also don't do state full packet inspection or have any type of
adaptive capabilities.  Just like anything, you get what you pay for<g>.

Jim Dettman
President,
Online Computer Services of WNY, Inc.
(315) 699-3443