[AccessD] OT: Wireless network (sort of)

Bryan Carbonnell carbonnb at sympatico.ca
Thu Oct 30 21:35:52 CST 2003

On 30 Oct 2003 at 22:26, John Colby wrote:

> I also posted there.  The problem with that is that I have no idea how

Yea I know. I meant that the responses should go over there.

> many of the very skilled AccessD list members are on DBA-Tech.
> Perhaps you can answer that.  Am I reaching everyone on AccessD over
> there?  1/4 of them?

> So what percent of our membership hangs out there as well?

418 AccessD members
73 dba-tech members, a lot of them are the "high fliers" from over
here.

So I understand your point about posting here and dba-tech.

But we need to get some more traffic over there :-), that is why I
asked for answers to go over there.

Bryan Carbonnell - carbonnb at sympatico.ca
My reality check bounced.